Friday, February 4, 2011

Super Bowl picks

Well the outcome doesn't matter as far as the NFL pick duel between Loren and myself goes, but I guess it's a big game or whatever.

Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh
Loren – Green Bay. Since I don’t have to worry about being right, I’m going with my heart over my head. It’s hard not to see the Steelers as the favorite with more experience, veteran leadership, consistent ground game, and consistent defense. But I’ll take Green Bay because I’d love to see the Packers usher in a new era and sever any lingering nostalgic ties to Favre.


Derek - Pittsburgh. And I'll take the Steelers for all the comments Loren made. Basically they can play with anyone and can beat anyone any day of the week, including a super Sunday. Rodgers might be the better QB but he hasn't played like it 3 out of the 4 last weeks. I expect a great game and I hope we get it.

No comments: