Saturday, December 21, 2013

NFL Week 16 Picks

Both Loren and I went 3-3 last week so I maintained my 19 game lead. In fact this week I let my brother-in-law make my picks. 60-29-1 to 41-46-1.

Indianapolis at Kansas City
Derek - Kansas City. The brother-in-law is a Chief fan so that pretty much sums up this one.
Loren - Kansas City. The Colts have already clinched their crappy division. The Chiefs are still fighting for the AFC West and a number one seed. The Colts have alternated wins and losses for the past 7 weeks. Guess which result they're due for.


Dallas at Washington
Derek - Dallas. Cause Kirk Cousins sucks was the answer I got on this one.
Loren - Washington. Being so far in the hole means I can make heart instead of head picks. I hope Dallas gets embarrassed. That is all.


New Orleans at Carolina
Derek - Carolina. Cause Carolina's defense is really good.
Loren - New Orleans. They already showed up Carolina 31-13 at home. That gets in your head. Until I see the Panthers play the Saints like they mean business, gotta take the Saints.


New York Giants at Detroit
Derek - New York Giants. Because the Giants can't keep sucking every week.
Loren -  Detroit. Must win game for Detroit to try to salvage the season. They know Chicago is playing a tough game against Philly and a win for them combined with a Chicago loss leaves the division up for grabs. I think they get it done at home, then promptly puke all over the place in the final week.


Arizona at Seattle
Derek - Seattle. Cause Seattle is really good.
Loren - Seattle. Best team in the NFC playing at home? No brainer, right? Arizona is a tough team and they played Seattle close earlier in the year. Defensive struggles are usually fun to watch, but I'm looking forward to this one.


Chicago at Philadelphia
Derek - Philadelphia. Cause Cutler is inconsistent and Shady McCoy won't lose. And He needs Desean Jackson to do well for his fantasy team.
Loren - Philadelphia. I like the Eagles at home. Plus, it would have the added bonus of further burying the Cowboys and making the NFC North really interesting in the final week.

No comments: