Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kobe: Tell me how my ass tastes.

LOL, well if you have not herd by now you must have had your head in the sand. I think it’s pretty dang funny. He's making Kobe look like a fool pretty much. Only Shaq could pull this off, pretty much just because of his personality. Below are Shaq’s rhymes. Oh man good stuff. Tomorrow we will be posting a Mock Draft for you.

Check it you know how I be
Last week Kobe couldn't do without me
Check it you know how I be,
Last week Kobe couldn’t do without me
I call myself Big
But I’m not as Big but I’m not as big as Biggie
I call myself Big cause I live next to Diddy
Excuse me, Diddy live next to me
So in the hood dog, I feel like B-I-G
Cause if Biggie was still here, he would be right there
Or Star Island in a mansion somewhere; chillin’
Sitting on about half a billion
Cause me and Guns combined – shit that’s half a billion
For real dog,
Now that’s B-I-G
Ain’t nobody in the world do it bigger than me
That’s like a white boy trying to be more (bleep) than me
That’s like a homeless cat having more figures than me
That’s like Patrick Ewing having more rings than me
That’s like rappers having car bigger than me
That’s like YOU saying to yourself you’re better than me
That’s like Kareem saying to himself he better than me
Now stop, think about that,
It ain’t about that
It’s about B-I-G aka Big Shaq
Now that’s the difference between first and last place
Kobe: Tell me how my ass tastes
Okay, Kobe: Tell me how my ass tastes
Okay everybody, Kobe: Tell me how my ass tastes
I’m a horse
Kobe ratted me out, that’s why I’m getting divorced
He say “Shaq gave a bitch a mil”
I don’t do that, cause my name’s Shaquille
I love ‘em, I don’t leave ‘em
I got a vasectomy, now I can’t breed ‘em
Kobe how my ass taste?
Everybody: Kobe how my ass taste
Yeah, you couldn’t do without me
Kobe: you couldn’t do without me
Everybody: Kobe, tell me how my ass taste
Yeah, you can’t do without me
Yeah, you can’t do without me
Everybody: Kobe, tell me how my ass taste!

No comments: