Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pre-draft update

Yep it's that time of year. NBA draft time. Is it me or does this time of year bring out more excitement in me than anything else? Probably just the last couple of drafts catching up with me.

Loren will be posting a mock draft we did later tonight/early tomorrow morning. And we will be doing a draft podcast for you tomorrow. I just wanted to get some non draft stuff up here.

First I wanted to let everyone know that the latest episode of Portland Men on Sports has been "poded" and is up for your listening pleasure at Bookie Productions or iTunes.

I wanted to touch on a bit of Euro 2008. Germany escaped their semi-finals match today with Turkey 3-2 on a goal in the 90th minute and will play the winner of Russia vs. Spain. You can check out some highlights here.The Germans need to step up the defense if they expect to win their 4th Euro championship.

Fresno St. has just won the 2008 NCAA College World Series by the score of 6-1 over Georgia. Fresno St. was the 4th seed coming out of their regional they are the lowest seed ever to make the championship game let alone win it. Congrats Fresno!

No comments: