Monday, October 20, 2008

Missing picks?

Ok I know we suck, we missed week 6 all together and we did not post for this past week (week 7). I blame that fully on Loren, heck I emailed him my picks Saturday night at 9:30. What’s his problem? Any way I’ll post my picks, even though they were terrible.

San Diego at Buffalo
San Diego. I'll make this easy San Diego is better than they have been playing and Buffalo is not as good. So this one is San Diego but the trip to the east coast will be tough but... 24-16

New Orleans at Carolina
Carolina. Last week was an aberration for Carolina, they are better than that and will run for 4 TD. New Orleans will keep it close but Carolina D will slow down Bush for the first time this year. Oh yeah they want punt to him at all. 31-24

Indianapolis at Green Bay
Indianapolis. Indy took a few games to warm up but they seem to be rolling now. 31-17

Denver at New England
Denver. Even Denver's D will stop Cassel. Cutler keeps showing up in big games and Denver survives a trip east. 24-10

Baltimore at Miami
Miami. Wildcat formation gets another TD and Pennington controls the ball. Flacco commits a big turnover and the Fins capitalize. 17-10

As you can see I only got one out of four right, still one to go. Why did I pick two west coast teams to win on the east coast?

No comments: