Sunday, January 18, 2015

NFL Conference Champtionships

Loren went 3-1 while I went 2-2 last week as my upset pick of the Ravens failed to hold two different 14 point leads. I'm up 58-39-1 why Loren trails at 51-46-1.

Green Bay at Seattle.
Derek - Green Bay. I'd like to pick one upset as I don't see both #1 seeds making it to the Super Bowl but perhaps that's a too large wold view. And yes I no Rodgers is limping around and Seattle has the best D since Seattle's D last year, but I have feeling. Of course it's being overtaking by a feeling of..wrongness.
Loren - Seattle. Who wants to play Seattle's D when they're banged up? No one. As long as they can get pressure on Rodgers, this should be a comfortable victory for the Seahawks.

Indianapolis at New England
Derek - New England. This should have been my upset pick, but when a team can win a playoff game with less than 20 yards rushing you know they are doing everything else right.
Loren - New England. Indy didn't look great against Denver and there's no way I'm betting against the Pats at home. We could have a championship pitting the best team of the last decade against the best team last year.

No comments: