Friday, January 9, 2015

NFL Divisional round playoffs

Loren and I went 3-1 in the Wild card round of the playoffs. I'm up 56-37-1 why Loren trails at 48-45-1.

Baltimore at New England
Derek - Baltimore. Joe Flacco the greatest post season QB? Ehh sure. But he is 2-1 vs. the Pats in the playoffs and dropped pass away from being 3-0.
Loren – New England. Very few things can convince me to bet against Brady or the Patriots in the playoffs. Baltimore isn’t one of them.

Carolina at Seattle
Derek - Seattle. While the Panthers are playing well they're running into one of the hottest teams across the country. So yeah...
Loren – Seattle. Rested, at home, chip on shoulder, momentum. This might get ugly.

Dallas at Green Bay
Derek - Green Bay. I'm taking the Packers for a long haul. And while the Cowboys are having a good year they're up against one of the best teams in the game.
Loren – Green Bay. Calf-gate! I have inside information that it’s not really a muscle tear. It’s really gout brought on my eating too much cheese. So, gout-riddled Rodgers or doubt-riddled Romo? Frankly, Rodgers could be missing his entire left leg and I’d probably still take Green Bay.

Indianapolis at Denver
Derek - Denver. Taking the home team but Denver is losing that feeling of domination.
Loren – Denver. Revenge, sweet revenge. Luck may end up in the HOF someday, but I’m pretty confident he’ll first have to watch an all-time great pick his team apart. Hey, Manning went through the same thing before putting it all together.

No comments: