Saturday, November 29, 2008

NFL Picks - Week 13

It’s becoming more and more obvious that Loren and I have no idea what we are doing. Loren put up another “0”fer this past week, while I was able to get 1 right. However that puts me up 5. I’ll go get my Marino Jersey ready.

Derek

Carolina @ Green Bay
Carolina. I think Green Bay is sliding down the charts. I think teams have figured out what they do. Carolina on the other hand will be getting a bad taste out of their mouth. They have the game to play in cold weather. RUN RUN RUN. 24-13

New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
New Orleans. I like the way New Orleans is playing that and they get back Reggie “I catch more than a wide receiver” Bush. 38-14

Atlanta @ San Diego
San Diego. I just can’t trust the Falcons, prove it first. San Diego has been there before and I’ll go with them. 21-17

Pittsburgh @ New England
New England. Mark my words New England will win the rest of their games this season. The O is clicking and will roll people from here on out. 38-20

Chicago @ Minnesota
Minnesota. AP will run over the Bears D. QB’s are a blight on this game. 17-13

Loren

Carolina @ Green Bay Carolina. The Saints exposed a weakness in the Packer's D, and while the Panthers don't have the same passing attack, they can go vertical and have a better ground game to complement it. 34-27

New Orleans @ Tampa Bay New Orleans. Brees is a legitimate MVP and has a chance to break the all time single season passing record. Tampa's D is better than Green Bay's, but the Saints should still be able to get up the field. 35-17

Atlanta @ San Diego San Diego. It's at home, and the Chargers can smell the Bronco's blood in the water. Despite Atlanta thumping Carolina last week, I still think they're too inconsistent to pull off a big road win against a physical team. But they're not far off...27-16

Pittsburgh @ New England Pitt. Like the rest of the country, I'm curious to see if Cassel can handle a team that punches you in the mouth as often as the Steelers. Pittsburgh can also score in a myriad of ways, but if they get in a shootout with New England they're in trouble. 27-21

Chicago @ Minnesota Chicago. Another tossup game. I can't find a reason to pick one team over another other than possibly the QB situation in Minny. They don't have the ability to efficiently execute an offensive scheme on a regular basis. 31-19

No comments: