Sunday, November 16, 2014

NFL Week 11 Picks

Loren and I only differed on one game last week and although I had to pick agasint my team I extended my lead with a solid 5-1 week. This puts me at 36-23-1 why Loren trails at 27-32-1.

Cincinnati at New Orleans
Derek - New Orleans. Last week I stuck with the Saints at home and lost, but I'm goin gto give them some love again. The way Dolton played last week can't be overlooked and he needs to show something this week before you can feel confident with Cincinnati again.
Loren - New Orleans. Good god that division sucks. Looks like the Saints have solved some of their early season woes and get the struggling Bengals as reward.


San Francisco at N.Y. Giants
Derek - San Francisco. I don't like picking teams traveling across country but the 49ers just won in NO and that's a better team and tougher environment crowd wise. The 49ers also have to keep winning in order to make the playoffs.
Loren - San Francisco. Yeah yeah, west coast team traveling across the country blah blah. Have you seen the Giants? What a mess! Can't take the last ranked defense against even a mediocre team.


Seattle at Kansas City
Derek - Seattle. I could go either way on this game. But I just think Seattle can do a bit more than the Chiefs in all three phases. Then again Arrowhead is a tough place to play. I'm grasping at straws here.
Loren - Seattle. Look, twinsies! Both teams with decent defenses, excellent ground games and a complete lack of ability to throw the ball. An important, but likely boring, game. Again, taking the better defense.


Detroit at Arizona
Derek - Arizona. Detroit seems to pull of a lot of close ones but so do the Cards, I'll go with the home team and a who knows what you get back up QB.
Loren - Detroit. Would have taken the Cardinals here if Palmer was healthy. Still could be a coin flip game, and Bush is out, but Detroit should be able to chuck it successfully.


Philadelphia at Green Bay
Derek - Green Bay. Should be a good one, but the way Rodgers is playing makes me think even other good offensive teams won't be able to stay with the Pack.
Loren - Green Bay. Potentially the best matchup all weekend. I'm taking the home team, but only because they're the home team.


New England at Indianapolis.
Derek - Indianapolis. I think Luck will outduel Brady and will see the first one to 35 win this game.
Loren - New England. The Colts actually look better on paper but the Pats are killing it lately. Not that the Colts have been slouches. It just feels like Brady is back to some degree and he has the Colts number.


No comments: