Sunday, November 23, 2014

NFL Week 12 Picks

Loren and I split our games last week going 3-3. This puts me at 39-26-1 why Loren trails at 30-35-1.

Miami at Denver
Derek - Miami. Do I really think Miami will win? No but this is  Derek's team versus Loren's team game and I just have to go with my guys!
Loren – Denver. How different things begin look after the last two weeks. Suddenly there are questions about Denver’s depth and resilience coping with injuries. This week, they get the second best rated defense. Miami’s numbers are skewed by playing Buffalo (twice), Oakland, KC and Jacksonville. On the other hand, they did shut down Brady, Cutler and Rivers. No way to predict this, but Miami’s offense matches up poorly with Denver’s D. I’m taking the home team.

Detroit at New England
Derek - New England.The Pats are just chewing through people right now and I don't see that stopping for awhile. Probably the playoffs.
Loren – New England. Detroit has a puncher’s chance and a great ground defense. But the Pats don’t lose at home and have too many offensive dimensions.

Cincinnati at Houston
Derek - Houston. I think the Houston D will have a decent day against the up and doooowwwwnnnnn Andy Dolton.

Loren – Houston. Seems like I just can’t get a Cincy game right this year. So you should expect them to win by 40.

Arizona at Seattle
Derek - Seattle. I'm going with the home team here. Arizona has been playing well enough to win games but I think they'll split the season sereies with the home team each winning one.
Loren – Seattle. With Palmer in there for consistency, I’d have taken Arizona. Probably time for him to hang up the cleats while he can still walk.

Dallas at New York Giants
Derek - Dallas. The Cowboys will run the ball 35+ times and control this game from the begining.
Loren – Giants. Whatever. I’m not taking Dallas.

Baltimore at New Orleans
Derek - New Orleans. Won't take the Saints if they're on the road anymore but they're at home for this one and the Raven, while a quality team won't handle Graham.
Loren – New Orleans. Everyone thought they were back. This could be the most inconsistent frustrating year for gamblers. Seriously, there have to be a lot of desperate dudes in over their heads this year. Why New Orleans? Why not?

 

No comments: