Wednesday, November 26, 2014

NFL Week 13 picks

Loren and I split our games last week again, going 3-3. This week we're picking all three Thanksgivign games. I'm now up 42-29-1 why Loren trails at 33-38-1.
 
Chicago at Detroit
Derek - Detroit. While Detroit isn't a dominate team I can't go with Cutler right now. He's way too up an down, and more down recently.
Loren – Detroit. Chicago can’t beat good teams but have won their last two games. Detroit can’t beat good team and have lost their last two games. So…home team?

Philadelphia at Dallas
Derek - Dallas. I think you beat the Eagles by running the ball. Having the leagues leading rusher in Murray should be a good start.
Loren – Philadelphia. The point differential between these two teams is staggering and you know Kelly would like to go into Dallas and run the Cowboys out of the building. Plus, another excuse to pick against Dallas. Ugh, Dallas.

Seattle at San Francisco
Derek - Seattle. I'm not a fan of what I see out of the 49ers recently. I think Seattle will be able to move the ball on offense and control the game.
Loren – San Francisco. I’m not sold on Seattle at all. Seattle’s inconsistencies are less easily explained than the 49ers’ whose problems have stemmed primarily from injuries. While not fully healthy, they’re better off than the last few weeks.

New Orleans at Pittsburgh
Derek - Pittsburgh. The Saints cost me two in a row at home, I'm not picking them or any other NFC South team on the road.
Loren – Pittsburgh. Someone has to win the NFC South, right? Or can we all agree that the conference forfeits their playoff spot this year? Settled.

New England at Green Bay
Derek - New England. I like Green Bay, but the way the Pats are playing, I'm not holding out much hope.
Loren – New England. This should be fun.

Denver at Kansas City
Derek - Denver. Denver is a very good team with some large flaws, but right now they seem to put it together win they need it. Also no one seems to want to gaurd Thomas in the red zone.
Loren – Denver. Did the second half against the Dolphins shake loose the cobwebs for the Broncos? Will CJ Anderson lock down starting back duties with another performance like last week? Will Alex Smith throw a ball further than 6 yards? Hopefully, probably, and no.

No comments: