Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Bowl Picks

Well it all comes down to this game. Loren is one up on me so basically I have to pick against him to tie for the playoffs.

Derek

Arizona vs Pittsburgh
Arizona. Well first I have to pick against Loren. Can the Cards win? Sure the underdog in the Super Bowl pulls off upsets all the time. Giants vs Pats, Pats vs Rams, uhh well I'm sure I'm forgetting someone else. Throw it to Fitzgerald and let him do what he does.

Loren

Arizona vs Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh. Let me start by saying that no one will be as happy as me if Arizona ends up winning this game. The Cardinals are fun, they have an exciting offense, it's impossible to root against Kurt Warner unless you also like to torture little puppies, and they're the underdogs. Usually this means I would be all of them. However, the Steeler's D is just too much and their offense has been moving the ball consistently. This looks to be a long day for the Cards Offense and they will need multiple big plays and a near perfect game as far as turnovers. That's just too much to ask of them.

No comments: