Sunday, December 13, 2009

NFL Pick 'Em - Week 14

Derek managed to make up two more games last week, mostly because I went all underdog happy. Won't make that mistake again now that I'm only 7 up. I'd like to appologize for not picking the San Diego vs. Dallas game.

New Orleans @ Atlanta

Loren - New Orleans. If it ain't broke...

Derek - New Orleans. Pretty easy call with all the injuries to the Falcons, of course it might be an easy call even with a healthy Atlanta team.

Miami @ Jacksonville.

Loren - Miami. The Dolphins are the more consistent team and are rallying around Henne and Ricky Williams. They should be able to control the clock even better than the Jaguars.

Derek - Miami. The battle for Florida, we'll leave TB out of that conversation. This game has big playoff implications. A lose by either team and they are most likely out. I'll take the Dolphins cause, well I'm a Dolphins fan.

Denver @ Indianapolis

Loren - Indianapolis. Yes, the Broncos have won two straight with big offensive days, but the Giants and the Chiefs aren't on the same level as the Colts. This one, unfortunately, shouldn't be close.

Derek - Indianapolis. Once again, I'll pick them until they prove me wrong.

Cincinnati @ Minnesota

Loren - Minnesota. I think the Vikes are officially concerned about home field advantage, which should push them to get back to a pounding style offense focused on Peterson. Or at least that's what I want to happen for fantasy purposes. Too much to ask?

Derek - Cincinnati. I have to pick something differant than Loren and some point. Might as well be the srprise team of the year.

Arizona @ San Francisco

Loren - Arizona. The Cardinals show more poise when Warner's behind center and their new found defensive intensity should be too much for Alex Smith.

Derek - San Franciso. Call this my going out on a limb pick, but the 49ers can control the ball and that is what you have to do to be the Cards.

No comments: