Saturday, December 19, 2009

NFL Pick 'Em - Week 15

Derek and I both took Indy in Thursday night's game, so I've still got a 7 game lead heading in this weekend's contests.


Dallas @ New Orleans

Loren - New Orleans. Like I'm going to pick a Wade Phillips led team against the Saints. In the spirit of an old SNL skit; I predict dat da Saints will win by a score of tree hundred tirty tree to negative two, and Drew Brees will trow for eight tousand yards.
Derek - New Orleans. I second Loren, but Phillips or not, it's more just a Dallas team in December. I'll take the Saints to go 14 and 0 thank you.
Miami @ Tennessee

Loren - Tennessee. They're on a tear and fearless. It just so happens that the Dolphins are, too. This one comes down to playing in Tennessee. I give the Titans a slight edge, but I'm expecting a good game.

Derek - Miami. I'm honk big whoop wanna fight about it. Their playing well, they know how to win and they can smell the playoffs.

Cincinnati @ San Diego

Loren - San Diego. The Bengals will be playing with a lot of emotion, but they're on the road, against a tough defensive team, LT looks like he has his legs back, and the Chargers are fighting to hold off the Broncos. This one has let down written all over it for the Bengals.

Derek - San Diego. If this was in Cincinnati I would pick them, but they have to travel across the country and they have to be thinking about Henrey right now.
San Francisco @ Philadelphia

Loren - Philadelphia. I don't trust Alex Smith on the road against a gambling defense and that crowd. Plus, Westbrook should be back meaning the Eagles should be able to run down the clock should they need to.
Derek - Philadelphia. I'd love to pick the 9ers here but they just have too much going against them, see above. I'll make up more games and be within striking distance once the playoffs start.

No comments: